Sunday, March 25, 2012

MONOCHROME








Join Friend in Fashion on: BLOGLOVIN ~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~ TWITTER

Dear friends,

There is always something classic about black and white. These print pants and shoulder sculpted Ellery shirt, add a modern twist to a traditional monochrome look.

This week has been one filled with changes, new chapters and exciting new collaborations, all of which I hope to share with you shortly.

In the meantime, I was thrilled, when my girl B, spotted some behind the scenes shots in OYSTER MAGAZINE, from a Sportsgirl campaign, I was recently involved in. You can check out a sneak peek HERE.

I'm wearing:
ELLERY shirt
Hunt No More pants, via MARKET HQ
TONY BIANCO sandals
RETRO SUPER FUTURE shades
BIJOUTERIE bracelet stack

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Subscribe to Friend in Fashion: