Thursday, November 3, 2011

Latest Review :: Laura & George 10.8.11


Here's what Laura & George had to say about our services: 

"Thank you so much for making our day go so smoothly! It was so nice knowing that everything was taken care of…after the wedding I started thinking about the little details and how I didn’t even have to think about them (like getting my bag in the getaway car or getting guests on the buses or setting up place cards, menus...I could go on and on). It was so nice to be able to just enjoy the day!! And the week of, knowing that Sumer was contacting all the vendors and making sure everything was taken care of was a HUGE help! I was able to just focus on getting married!! And the schedule Sumer developed for the day of was perfect…it was so great for our families and bridal party to have…everyone knew when and where they needed to be..and everyone was on time!! (which is very rare for our families). Every email/question I sent was answered w/in 24hrs (well most of the time w/in the hour!) Being an anxious bride it made me really feel at ease w/ everything! The schedule Sumer developed was a HUGE help and the day went so smoothly b/c of it…several ppl asked if there was anything that went wrong the day of, and I honestly cannot think of a single thing. Your services were excellent and I could not be happier with how everything went." 

We'll be sharing more photos from their gorgeous fall wedding in the coming weeks. Stay tuned! 

Photo courtesy of Milla C. Photography.